Hydrovac Truck Services
- Utility and pipeline crossing
- Pre-piling, piling and directional drilling test holes
- Debris removal and clean up
- Service and splice pits
- Integrity digs and bonding mat work
- Cleaning tanks and grain bins
- Anything needing exposure underground
Water Truck Services
- Clean fresh water supply to hydro vacs
- Directional boring units
- Steamer units
- Fire watch
- Dust control
- Potable water delivery
Pressure Truck Services
- Pipeline and vessel pressure testing
- Pigging, circulation and dewatering
- Pit cleaning Contaminant removal
- Flooded basements
- Spill clean up Sewer backup
Line Jetters are engineered for the Professional Rooter, Plumber and Municipalities and will tackle the toughest blockages!
This custom engineered trailer mounted jetter generates up to 20GPM output @400PSI at 120°F with 600’ offline of hot or cold water!
- Effective removal grease, soil & ice build ups
- Removal of blockages in drain lines from 2” to 36”
- Line steaming
- Includes camera scope
- New Generation Ditch Witch JT 40 with 40,000 lb pull back.
- Ditch Witch FM 25X Mud Mixing system with dual pumps and dual 950 gallon tanks so the drill does not have to stop to mix mud.
- 2020 Water Truck with 19,500 litre tank.
- The drill is capable of 2” to 24” pending on the ground and length of the shot. 900ft of drill rods at present, but can be more pending the project.
- 2021 Subsite Marksman Locator which is the newest locating system out by Subsite.
- Our Drilling Foreman has over 30 years experience in the field.
Please call for rates.
Operations Manager – HDD Division
Our team is here for you
Moose Jaw, SK
Office & Shop
Moose Jaw, SK
Powered by MooseJawToday.com